Ponoči bo zmerno do pretežno oblačno, prehodno se bo nekoliko pooblačilo tudi v višjih legah in na Primorskem. Tam se bo burja nekoliko okrepila. Ponekod na jugu bo občasno lahko naletaval sneg. Najnižje jutranje temperature bodo od -12 do -6, na Primorskem okoli 0 stopinj C.
Kje: Vigor move & live, Tržaška 135, 1000 Ljubljana Kdaj: 13.08.2016 ob 13:00 - 14.08.2016 do 13:00 Organizator:
Cena vstopnice:40 en dan 70 dva dni €
FLUID BALANCE – creative acrobatics & aesthetic movement Fluid balance helps you become more aware of your body in any situation/position and lets you feel how balance flows dynamicaly across the axis of the body. The aim is to explore the posibilities of smooth transitions between movement and stillness. We discover the individual movement potential of each participant. Injuries, age, or other physical impairments will not interfere with an individual's performance –fluid balance is suitable for all body types.
13. & 14. 8. 2016 INTENSIVE WORKSHOP : Perpendicularity (Handstand) & Enter the spiral (circular acrobatic flow) saturday & sunday 13h-16h; 40 eur one day/ 70 eur 2 days Registration valid only by e-mail: email@example.com NEXT WORKSHOP: 20. &21.8. in Zagreb (https://www.facebook.com/events/839552802845490/)
FLUID BALANCE TEAM: Katjuša Kovačič & Nikola Orešković
PERPENDICULARITY: Science of verticality (saturday)
We will explore different approaches to handbalancing through the aspects of various movement skills that use the elemnt of hanbalancing - such as circus, gymnastics, capoeira, contortion, yoga and contemporary dance. Acrobatics is not ment for young and strong only; it helps each and everyone of us to understand our bodies and overcome fear of new and unknown, rooted deep inside our mind.
Workshop segments: 1. PREPARATION: - specific handbalancing warm-up - programming your body for handbalancing - emphasis on forearms, shoulders and core
2. POSITIONING: - techniques (palms/shoulders/core) - pointing common mistakes and removing them
3. ENTRANCE: - with spotter - using the wall - dynamic entrance (wall and freestanding) - press to handstand - using different support points (crocodile/qdr/forearms/head)
4. HANDBALANCING IN PARTNER ACROBATICS: - static positions in pairs/treesome - handbalancing transitions through space in pairs
ENTER THE SPIRAL: Circular acrobatic flow (sunday)
The goal of the workshop is to give you the necessary building blocks with which you can create unique flow - by connecting transitions, rolls, jumps, dives and acrobatic movements in endless continuum. We will use various techniques from contemporary dance, capoeira and circus acrobatics; but most important we will strive to economize the transitions from one element to the other, through effortless flow of the spiral.
Workshop segments: 1. PREPARATION: - warming up the whole body - games in pairs
2. ELEMENTS - Transitions: QDR/crocodile, turns, swipes, crawls - Rolls: front roll, contemporary dance rools/floor turns, side roll, back roll - Dynamic acrobatics: cartwheel, monkey flip, butterfly kick, PDM/1990, handstand, bridge
3. MERGING ELEMENTS - Connecting all the learned elements in "one flow"